We are looking for an administrative assistant to support both our
Administrative Assistant Development and Regulatory Affairs
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
You will be in charge of gathering information for registration dossiers and completing forms in order to obtain admissions for trials. You check the quality and completeness of reports. Besides that, you follow up budgets and write the minutes during team meetings. Furthermore, you are responsible for updating project sheets and uploading documents, reports and studies into databases/system. You keep the databases up to date and provide administrative support to your Development and Regulatory Affairs colleagues.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office administration. Experience in the agrochemical industry is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of English and Dutch is a must. French is a plus.
- You have strong communication, administration and analytical skills.
- Working well-organized and accurately is not a problem to you.
- You are able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Knowledge of MS Office is a plus.
- On the job’-training
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international company
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.