Do you have a background in system engineering or ERP, do you enjoy ensuring stability and well-functioning systems in a rapidly changing IT landscape? Do you want to work in a global organization, based in Utrecht and do you want to be part of an energetic team? Then you could be our next:
Application Servicedesk Engineer
Certis Belchim is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day and future agriculture. For more information about who we are, what we do and what we value, please have a look at the Certis Belchim website
You will become part of the Digital Transformation department, which comprises approximately 30 enthusiastic colleagues. Digital Transformation consists of four teams dedicated to supporting the business: IT Operations, Data Intelligence, Innovation Management, and the Application Competence Center. We are at the forefront of embracing new technologies and are committed to continuous improvement. The Application Competence Center team is responsible for maintaining stable and reliable systems and providing support. Your role will involve responding promptly to inquiries, incidents, and changes. Additionally, we collaborate on projects aimed at making structural improvements to our systems and service delivery. In addition to your colleagues, there is also a substantial group of experienced key-users, so you will never be alone in this endeavour.
Are you the one we are looking for?
As part of our Application Competence Center team in Utrecht (NL), we are looking for an Application Servicedesk Engineer.
- First contact person for system questions and incidents.
- Remotely assist staff in the different business units with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Follow standard ITIL based operating procedures; accurately log all incident / problems using a call tracking software.
- Collaborate with key users to coordinate changes.
- Escalate issues to suppliers for the outsourced services.
- Maintain process documentation and frequently asked questions.
- Security administration.
- Improve our systems and our own way of working via internal projects.
- Experience in system engineering within ERP environments (preferably D365 Finance and Operations).
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or IT.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge about ITIL based service desk management.
- Language requirements: English, any other European language is a plus.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to drive process improvements.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Used to communicating effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Ability to handle priorities within a constantly changing workload.
- You cannot have extensive knowledge in everything, but you know who to consult to solve the issue.
What we offer
We offer you a varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities. You will be part of an enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere. You will have frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
Based on your background and relevant experience, we offer you a market competitive salary. For all employees we offer an attractive package of extra-legal benefits, which will be discussed during the selection process.
Certis Belchim encourages their employees to grow within their function and within the company by facilitating relevant trainings and providing frequent feedback sessions.
Does this function description trigger your interest? Please send your CV and motivational letter to Eveline de Witte (email@example.com). If you have any questions please contact Mark van Gestel, Manager Innovation & Application Competence Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Eveline de Witte, HR Officer.