Do you have a background in agriculture or biosciences, do you like to work outside with your hands in the soil and are you interested in crop protection? Do you want to work in a global organization, based in our Trial Station in Londerzeel (BE) and do you want to be part of an energetic team?
Then you could be our next:
Certis Belchim is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day and future agriculture. For more information about who we are, what we do and what we value, please have a look at the Certis Belchim website
Are you the one we are looking for?
Within the framework of our GEP certified trial station in Londerzeel (BE), we are looking for a trialist/ trialist-trainee.
- You ensure the implementation and follow-up of field and greenhouse trials and the validation of GEP protocols.
- You manage trials from the start until the end.
- You analyze trial results, and you write trial reports based on your analysis.
- You communicate the results internally.
- You have or you will build up a good knowledge of GEP, ARM and EPPO guidelines.
- As a member of the Trial Station Team you actively participate in the field and greenhouse work: installation trials, maintenance, sprayings, assessments etc.
- You will also be in close contact with other (international) departments.
- You have a master’s degree in biology, bioscienses, bioengineering, biochemistry, etc.
(We also encourage candidates with a relevant bachelor’s degree to convince us with their developed skills and professional mindset)
- You have a phytolicence P2/P3 or you are prepared to follow the necessary courses to obtain one.
- Experience in the field of crop protection is a plus.
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English or French and English.
- You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
- You can work in team as well as autonomously.
- You like to work cross departmental.
What we offer
We offer you a varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities. You will be part of an enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere. You will have frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
Based on your background and relevant experience, we offer you a market competitive salary. For all employees we offer an attractive package of extra-legal benefits, which will be discussed during the selection process.
Certis Belchim encourages their employees to grow within their function and within the company by facilitating relevant trainings and providing frequent feedback sessions.