For our head office in Londerzeel we are looking for a
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
In this challenging role you become responsible for the registration of crop protection products in the countries (outside and/or inside Europe) under your responsibility. You prepare and submit the regulatory dossiers following the regulatory plan and in accordance with the local requirements to achieve the approval of our products in the countries. You will interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders to secure and maintain product authorizations and registrations.
Furthermore, you will be part of one of our expert groups (Environmental Fate & Ecotox, toxicology or Phys-chem) where you, in collaboration with external partners, will plan, initiate and follow up the necessary studies in this area of expertise and evaluate the results appropriately. You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners.
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- You are interested in international legislation and policies concerning crop protection products.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You work punctually and proactively.
- You are able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.