Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
In this challenging role you are responsible for the registration of crop protection products, mainly biologicals. You provide deep analysis and qualitative input for dossier submissions by assessing the adequacy of data. You evaluate the registrability of each product and propose a submission strategy to your manager. You communicate with regulatory authorities throughout the submission and review process. You are expected to develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners . Furthermore, you will interact effectively with internal key stakeholders to secure and maintain product authorizations and registrations. You advice your internal stakeholders on future regulatory challenges and opportunities. Besides being part of internal project teams, you will also be involved in IBMA and participate in the Biocontrol Consortium Regulatory workgroup.
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires at least 3 years of relevant experience in a registration environment. You also have a first experience with biological registration procedures.
- You have experience in project management.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French.
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.