Do you have a background in agriculture regulatory affairs? Do you have developed extensive knowledge in one or more expertises (like physchem, tox, ecotox, …) and are able to plan, initiate and follow up the necessary studies needed for dossier compilation? Are you interested in leading regulatory projects, defining the best regulatory strategies and working closely with Marketing and Development functions? Do you want to work in a global organization, based in one of our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain, UK or Italy? Then you could be our next:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Certis Belchim is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day and future agriculture. For more information about who we are, what we do and what we value, please have a look at the Certis Belchim website
Are you the one we are looking for?
In this challenging new role, as part of the Global Regulatory Team, you will have the opportunity to lead regulatory projects, further develop your expertise and to maintain and build up your professional network. You will proactively communicate key milestones on registration status for assigned products to the Business partners and regulatory community.
- You will manage, develop, and follow up registration projects from A to Z, mainly in Europe but also in dedicated territories where Certis Belchim is developing its assets.
- You follow up on new data requirements to compile the ﬁnal dossier and make it ready for submission in order to obtain product registrations in cooperation with your colleagues from the Global Registration Team.
- You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants, and other business partners.
- You evaluate the registrability of your projects, evaluate budget needs and propose a submission strategy (including future challenges and opportunities) to your management and business partners.
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a registration environment of plant protection products.
- You have experience in project management.
- Experience in at least one expertise (physchem, Tox, ecotox, …) is mandatory and experience in any other area of expertise is a plus.
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- Strong analytical mindset to make interpretation of study data
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
What we offer
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
- Hybrid work: a combination of home office and office work.
Certis Belchim encourages their employees to grow within their function and within the company by facilitating relevant trainings and providing frequent feedback sessions.