For our Trial Station in Londerzeel we are looking for a
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast-growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
Within the framework of our GEP certified trial station in Londerzeel, we are looking for a trialist/ trialist-trainee. It will be your responsibility to ensure the implementation and follow-up of field and greenhouse trials and the validation of GEP protocols. You manage trials from the start until the end. You analyze trial results and you write trial reports based on your analysis. You communicate the results internally. You have or you will build up a good knowledge of GEP, ARM and EPPO guidelines. As a member of the Trial Station Team you actively participate in the field and greenhouse work: installation trials, maintenance, sprayings, assessments etc. You will also be in close contact with other (international) departments.
- You have a master’s degree in biology, bioscienses, bioengineering, etc. (We also encourage candidates with a relevant bachelor’s degree to convince us with their developed skills and professional mindset)
- You have a phytolicence P2/P3 .or you are prepared to follow the necessary courses to obtain one
- Experience in the field of crop protection is a plus
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English or French and English.
- You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
- You are able to work in team as well as autonomously.
- You like to work cross-departmental.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
- A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Certis Belchim f.a.o. Eva Vandepitte, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.