To support its growth and expansion, Certis Belchim is looking in Belgium (Londerzeel) for a:
Country Registration Specialist
Certis Belchim BV is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. Our ambition is to provide integrated programmes, combining biorational and chemical products, that meet the challenges of sustainable crop production and the demands of the value chain. Certis Belchim’s Japanese shareholders provide a unique access to innovative technology in the crop protection sector. Together with its own proprietary products and those from additional strategic suppliers, Certis Belchim has a leading portfolio and pipeline
Are you the one we are looking for?
Within the global regulatory team, under the direction of the Central Zone Regulatory Affairs Manager, and in close collaboration with the Belgian technical and marketing teams, your main mission will be to proactively manage, implement and deliver all aspects of product registration in Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Ensure a close relationship with the local authorities,
- Maintain and develop a comprehensive understanding of the local rules and requirements
- Report a tight watch at local political and social context that influence our industry
- Define objectives and action plans for the registration strategies of Certis Belchim portfolio in Belgium & Luxemburg, in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the Development manager
- Participate in the development of regulatory dossier for Belgium & Luxemburg.
- Being the regulatory referent Certis Belchim Belgium – Luxemburg, ensuring regulatory monitoring and a role of information and training on these subjects.
- Play the role of main contact for suppliers, shareholders, technical institute and authorities for all questions related to regulations
- Participate in working groups of professional associations CropLife, IBMA, etc.
- Be responsible for the production and approval of regulatory texts that must appear on MSDS, labels and any other documents
- You obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires at least 3-4 years experience in a registration environment in Agrobusiness. of plant protection products.
- You have knowledge of local and EU regulatory rules and guidelines
- You have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of national authorities
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- You are a good team player and can achieve results by working together
- You demonstrate strong communication skills.
What we offer
We offer you a varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities. You will be working in a team with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues.
Based on your background and relevant experience, we offer you a market competitive salary.
Certis Belchim encourages their employees to grow within their function and within the company by facilitating relevant trainings and providing frequent feedback sessions.
Does this function description trigger your interest? Please send your CV and motivational letter here